Pacific Technology Corp. (referred to as “the Company”) believes in the importance of protecting personal information obtained from stakeholders. It is fundamental to our business activities and considered one of the most critical management subjects.
To provide safe, secure, and reliable services to everyone, we have established the following basic policy and made it known to all employees and comply with it.
1 Basic policy
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and norms. Also, we will establish internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information (referred to as our regulations), implement and maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
- We will establish a management system to protect personal information, making our rules known to officers and employees and striving to comply with them.
- We handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer. Also, we will not disclose or provide the customer’s personal information to a third party except with the consent of the customer or with a justifiable reason.
- We keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, damage, etc., of personal data, and continuously improve and correct information security.
- We will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests from customers about personal information and relevant information disclosure.
Jan. 1, 2018
CEO Yasuhiro Yamanaka
2 Purpose of using personal information
When we receive personal information from customers, we will specify the purpose of using personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the use of intention. If it becomes necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose specified in advance, we will notify you to that effect and use it after obtaining your consent. The purpose of using the personal information we hold is as follows.
- Personal information about the customer
- Business talks, meetings, etc. with customers
- Shipment of products, materials, etc.
- Sending information about services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support and maintenance
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Providing various membership services
- Service development, questionnaire survey implementation, monitor implementation, etc.
- Fulfillment of contract
- Personal information about applicants for employment
- . Providing and contacting recruitment applicants (including internships) with recruitment information, etc.
- Our recruitment business management
3 Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
4 Provision of personal information
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With your consent
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect human life, health, or property and is not easy to obtain the consent of the customer
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When the business is succeeded due to a merger, company split, business transfer, or other reasons.
- Notwithstanding (1) above, if it is deemed appropriate for our affiliated companies or agents to respond to customer service, inquiries, etc., We may provide the address, name, telephone number, etc. to the affiliated company. In this case, the customer can request the company to stop providing personal information to the affiliated companies.
5 Inquiries regarding personal information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, etc., of your personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.
- About access information
This site may collect access log information to provide better services. Please note that the acquisition of access logs is not intended to identify your personal information.
- About cookies